Schedule a Visit, Call or Email:
Barbara Palermo, Registrar
631-998-1300 ext. 1325 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Briana Miller, Homeless Liason
631-537-0271 ext. 1332 or email@example.com
- a) Registration Process – A Guide to Registration – NYSED Brochure
Bridgehampton Union Free School District is a public school district dedicated to supporting the academic and physical growth and development of our students in a small, nurturing learning environment.
Although registration for students can occur at any time throughout the year, the district encourages students to register by August 15th preceding the school year in which they wish to enroll.
Obtain a packet
Registration packets may be obtained from the Main Office during regular business hours. Upon completion you are encouraged to call Ms. Barbara Palermo, at (631) 537-0271, ext. 1325 to arrange for an appointment with her to complete the registration process and to schedule an appointment with Mrs. Danielle Doscher, Guidance Counselor, if necessary.
Registration Packet – English & Spanish
For more information on the Special Education Screening notification from New York State Department of Education, please click the following links:
Statute: Chapter 434 of the Laws of 2014 – English Version
Statute: Chapter 434 of the Laws of 2014 – Spanish Version
Confidential Housing Form
- b)Schedule a Visit
To schedule a visit to our school, please call Ms. Barbara Palermo, at (631) 537-0271, ext. 1325. Upon request, arrangements can be made for prospective students to visit classes appropriate to the grade level of the student.
- c)Non-resident Students
Bridgehampton Union Free School District welcomes non-resident student applicants. In addition to completing the standard registration packet, parents of non-resident students will be required to sign a letter of intent to pay the required tuition to the district.
Non resident students must then be approved by the Board of Education before they are officially enrolled. Parents/Guardians of these students will then be issued a contract from the district. Once the contract is returned signed and payment is made, students will then begin.
- d) Resident Students that attend Private/Alternate Schools – Must still register with their “Home” District, please use the form located here and contact Barbara Palermo, ext. 1325
- e) Students that attend Lower Ross School or Hayground School and wish to receive testing services etc. must register with Bridgehampton School, follow the following steps
- Fill out the packet in Line D above – If you are an OUT OF DISTRICT PARENT ONLY – we do not require residency information
- Fill out this form (release form) so that we may share our records with Lower Ross &/or Hayground School
**Please review the Current Tuition Rate table below for specific information. Tuition payments may now be made online. NOTE: A 3.50% transaction fee will apply to all payments made via the internet.
|Current tuition rates TBA.
**the Board of Education reserves the right to reassess the above rates